Saturday, September 24, 2011

Walkin In NY

 A little photo diary of our latest trip to New York. I was so lucky to have so many random inspiring fun people around to make the trip memorable. Between late nights, early mornings, fashion week, gay clubs, concerts, celebrity run ins, purse snatching, street fights, tagging, item loosing, and of course the walking, I have to say I know we left our stamp. There is nothing like bonding with friends when you are out of your comport zone. I got a new pair of Docs that I have been watching for so long, after a few hours of walking I finally stopped in and got um! They only added to the NY kit which consisted of my favorite sheer floral dress from shareens, a must on this trip, my UNIF tees, leather jackets and the AGAIN pieces that I cant quite show!