Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Clockwork

 AGAIN CLOCKWORK Dress (Here)/ Vintage Blazer/ Vintage Shoes/ Giorgio Armani Glasses

 On e of my favorite little shift dresses this season from again. I think its so playful, different, and sophisticated all into one. Lets be real, during the holidays its not always a dream to be in a tight little dress, because if you are like me you eat and drink more then a size 2 can hold. You know I am the queen of vintage blazers, they make me feel important and when you are in your twenty somethings it never hurts to look important!!

XOXO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so good!
Lucia's Loves
x

mohamed said...

شركة فكك وتركيب مكيفات بالخبر

شركة شراء مكيفات مستعملة بالخبر

شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالخبر

شركة اصلاح مكيفات بالخبر

William Alex said...

CLOCKWORK Dress are so unique i love them😊.We are providing background removal service for your business.
Are you professional photographers, photography agencies, eCommerce retailers? If so Orbit Graphics is the right co-partner for your eCommerce product photo editing solutions including background removal service.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, exceptionally useful post I cherished it and wish to see more posts like that structure this blog. as of late I composed an article about photography. on the off chance that anybody is keen on photography you can peruse it by visiting my Photography blog.